Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why does he flirt with me so much?..he has a gf.?

i can't tell if this guy likes me even tho he has a gf


we're best friends so i get confused about our closeness


he always flirts with me, like at school,


playing footsie, stealing things from me, and poking me


one time at his house, he put his arm around me even when his friends were there(other girls) and sat on my lap and stuff. im getting mixed signals


why does he still flirt with me all the time even tho he has a gf?


cuz i mean i really like him.

Why does he flirt with me so much?..he has a gf.?
http://www.helium.com/tm/622483/flirting...





LEarn about flirting in this site!
Reply:He know you like him so it is kind of fun. That is what guys do. It is not serious. He is not going to ask you out. That should be obvious from the way he is acting. If you want more offer him no strings attached sex. He may be willing to do that if he is not getting it elsewhere.

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment