Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good techniques to flirt with a man?

I want to know some ways to flirt. What body/facial expressions should I use? Things to say besides corny yet funny pickup lines? what are ways to get the message across that I like you? I should enroll in a Flirting 101 class, haha.

Good techniques to flirt with a man?
Coming from a guy (I'm not gay, I'm just telling you what I would think is enjoyable for a girl to do when flirting with me):


1) Look into the guy's eyes.


2) Play around with him, delicately and sweetly.


3) Always ask him what's up and walk around with him in school or what not.


4) Ask him to hang out, one-on-one only. This way, he'll earn your trust and you'll earn his.


5) If you use an instant messaging program, keep instant messaging him.


6) Be sweet and stay sweet.


7) ALWAYS smile. It's a must.


Much more.. Can't think of much right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment