Sunday, November 20, 2011

My friend is such a huge flirt and it makes me so mad?

my friend is such a huge flirt, she flirts with every guy and its so frustrating. especially because i feel like whenever i tell her about a guy i think it attractive or a guy i like, she ends up flirting with him. and in a lot of situations these are guys she would never date, yet they start liking her. its so frustrating. especially when she hooks up with guys she knows i like. theres this guy now that i told her i like and today i heard her talking about how she wants to start talking to him. its so frustrating to me. i dont know what to do! i guess i need to get to the guy first, but i dont have any classes with him. ugh

My friend is such a huge flirt and it makes me so mad?
you should just not tell her who it is that you like and make the first move then she how she reacts. you also need to bring it to her attention how messed up of a friend she is and dump her. she is not a true friend and if she cared about your feelings she would not do stuff like that.
Reply:I know exactly what you mean trust me. One time there was this guy I liked and I told my friend and she started flirting with him and I got so mad I told her and she got mad because he liked me more than her. So if she is a real friend she should stop if you tell her and if she don't then you don't need a friend like her anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment