Sunday, November 20, 2011

I like this guy and I flirt with him alot. He flirts with me alot too. How do I tell or know that he likes me?

I like this really cute guy in my class and I flirt with him alot. He flirts with me alot too. He's always smiling at me and talking to me. And I'm 14 and guys are always unpredictible around this age so how do I tell or know that he likes me?

I like this guy and I flirt with him alot. He flirts with me alot too. How do I tell or know that he likes me?
He probably does like you since he is flirting with you, men at that age usually have problems asking girls out so you may have to ask him, men are shy fickle creatures, I know I am one of them if he is not full of himself and he's just a really nice guy I think you should ask him coz you may be waiting a while.
Reply:Flip a coin with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment